Thursday, February 22, 2007

Our New House


148 S. 4th Street in Montrose, Colorado.

we are really enjoying settling into our humble abode. I love to clean it, organize and reorganize, cook, and have friends for dinner (don't worry if you haven't been invited, we've only been married two months!) Andy is good at all the home improvment stuff. He fixes it before I know it broke. I love it!

The kitchen pictured with our awesome red coffee pot that we use daily, except when we use our espresso machine or go to Starbucks!!


My Valentines Catus....we had just been in Arizona. I think I might be a little like Louie with the plant collecting.

Just Married!! And Loving It!

Our living room. Best paint selection ever. Its called River Reed and it is from Wal-Mart
Kitchen. You will notice a white spot in the corner. We have delicate walls and Andy is trying to install blinds without tearing the place to shreds! He is really good at stuff around the house.
Pot Rack....Huge space saver in 672 square feet!! Again, installed by Andy. Twice actually becuase we decided to switch the stove and fridge.

No comments: