Sunday, May 20, 2007

We're Moving!

Well the time has come for the first big change in the New Baldwin Family!
Andy got a great job (doing corporate training with a medical billing company) in Colorado Springs, so we're going to the east side of the mountains.
We have a contract on our cute house that we are sooo sad to leave, but how miraculous that God has provided for us so quickly. I think we sold it as fast as we bought it!
We found an apartment in the Springs and we plan to stay there for a few months and then buy a house there. If anyone wants to visit us this summer, please do! We've got a pool and a spare bedroom. We'll post pics as soon as we get set up.
I think I will probably work for another non-profit organization doing youth work.
We have some travel planned for the summer (watch out NY, I'm coming back!) and we will be visiting the Calhoons in Sand Point.
In other news:
We had a great visit with Carolyn (Andy's mom.) She came just in time to help us pack! Thanks, Mom.
My parents are moving to Connecticut. They both got a job on an alpaca farm and are looking forward to the change.
Betsy is in the Sudan and loving her work with Tearfund.
Jonathan is back in NY working with friends for the summer.
AND if you haven't heard- Ben and Kiersten are expecting their first child in September! We are going to be an Aunt and Uncle! WOOHOO!
That's all for now.
Keep us updated on how you all are doing.....I will post pictures soon!

No comments: