Organized Simplicity
By Tsh Oxenrider
Yes: I love this book.
No: you can't borrow it.
Where do I even start?
How about this? You can check her website here: http://simplemom.net/
Then I will tell you this: this book can help you a) get organized, b) release yourself and your family from your attachment and emotional obligations to 'stuff' c) be content with less and d) prioritize what is important to you and your family.
This is one of those books that I bet 90% of the people who buy it already have a bent towards this type of lifestyle. However, there is not one person I would not recommend it to. It is such a great message.
And one that everyone can benefit from.
When you come to my house next- rooms will be cleaner, there will be less stuff and I will be able to point out about every thing in my house how it is either beautiful or useful to me.
Buy this! Read it!
P.S. I may be giving this book as a gift to everyone I know and love, so watch out!

No comments:
Post a Comment