Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I made it!

Long story short, although I was super sick with a migraine the entire way here, I made it!
Even in my sickness there was the miracle of me getting really sick when we landed in Africa and then feeling a million times better for the craziness in the airport. God knew what I needed to be OK for, because being sick in the airport would have been AWFUL! The place was insane!

Anyway, we made it to our hotel. It is nice, clean and safe. The main problem we have now is overcoming jet lag! Even with a sleep aid both Betsy and I woke up at 2:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. So here I am letting you know about the trip and not sleeping.... Well try again tonite.

Honestly, I don't yet know when I will meet the kids. Probably today, but I haven't gotten the itinerary. Hopefully I'll know by breakfast.

Until then, prayers are appreciated! For my health, for Betsy, and of course for our time with the kids. We need to get our exit letter on time, so prayers for that, too!



No comments: