Saturday, September 21, 2013

The lovers of Avett, baby legs and spit up

I keep catching the family bowing before Avett in worship of his cuteness. 

First it was the Grandparents.


Then, Vaughn.


Then all the kids- including Wilson.


The most frequently asked question is, "how are the kids adjusting?". The answer right now is --> amazingly! I cannot tell you how much these two love their brother. They always want to kiss and hug him. They are just as in love as we are and we couldn't be happier. They are great helpers; fetching the pacifier, burp cloths (more on that fun later!), and watching him when I need to leave the room for a minute. We truly are amazed at the ease of the transition and so blessed that they love Avett.

Have you heard of baby legs? How can you stand in the presence of this kind of cute? The answer is: you can't. Thus the bowing we all do. (If you care, baby legs are ridiculously easy and quick to make and you don't really need a sewing machine. There are a million tutorials online and if you can't manage to do it, I'd love to make you a pair! Just send me your favorite pair of knee high socks.)



On another note, I spend most of my days covered in baby spit up (thus, the constant fetching of burp cloths). It's as glamorous as I imagined it would be, but so much more fun and rewarding! {Truly!} This baby is a dream come true in so many ways. He sleeps great, he hardly cries, he makes the best faces and he is so adorable none of us can stand it.

If you haven't stopped by to 'ooh' and 'ahh' over him, we'd love to have you- anytime!

1 comment:

Kate Sampson said...

Celina, great blog.......isn't it amazing what adoration a tiny being can bring forth? It is so wonderful that Eloise and Vaughn are so infatuated with Avette too. You look beautiful, Celina!