Friday, February 14, 2014

Avett: 5 Months

Check out the many faces of Avett!

If it's possible, this baby just gets cuter and cuter. He seriously has the best personality and disposition of anyone I know. Always smiling. Always laughing. Always bringing joy. We.are.so.blessed!

Number one comment on Avett: his hair. We love his wild side. And yes, I have a cowlick in exactly the same spot, as does my mother and I'm sure her mother, too.




At five months, Avett is now eating a few solid foods. He LOVES eating so much. I really think he started to get bored of the bottle and although that is still his primary food source, when we eat lunch, he is all about it! His first food was a bite of yogurt. Bananas didn't go over well. Avocado a little better. But organic rice cereal- YUM!! Loves it. He can almost sit up on his own. He sleeps through the night (Hallelujah, I believe!) We started doing nightly baths and the routine and the warm water are like a sleep tonic for his little self. 7 PM- out like a light! He weighs 17 pounds and wears 3-6 month clothes. We still have no idea what color his eyes are, which tells me they are hazel, because well, we all know hazel isn't a color. Some days they look blue/gray and other days brownish/green. He is super happy and we know when he gets moving the whole house will have to be rearranged for him!
Babies change SO much in such a short amount of time!

2 comments:

Kate Sampson said...

Celina, Avett is as cute as a button!!! The pictures you took of him pooping, sneezing, etc could go in a photo contest. Grandma Hart did have a cowlick in the same spot :-) And I have it too :-(

my name is celina baldwin said...

Aunt Kath, I am sorry you have the same cowlick! But I am not surprised. I actually think Aunt Mary & Aunt Pat have the same one too!
I hope I get to see you in Sept for Elisha's wedding! Miss you!