Wednesday, March 2, 2011

First home study appointment!

I am excited to report that we have our first home study appointment on March 15!  Andy and I will meet together with a social worker for a 'minimum' of 1 1/2 hours.  As far as I understand, what comes after that is an individual meeting with a social worker for each of us.  Then some waiting.  Then a meeting in our home. Then more waiting....the paperwork gets typed up, we review it and then it is sent somewhere for approval.
So, once again, a small step, but a step indeed.

I have realized that I go through phases where this is very, very real to me and then I don't even think about it.  Which is probably good, because it is all a long way off.

Prayer request: our house goes back on the market this week!  Pray for a quick and favorable (for us) sale!

 

No comments: