One of the items on the list was cleaning the garage. Mostly because it looked like this:
To no fault of Andy's, it served as the catch all for everything when we moved in and is just the easiest space to neglect. But, it was making me crazy.
Because my cabinets look like this:
My dad used to say, "theres a place for everything and everything has a place." I am a firm believer in that philosophy. FIRM. Like religious firm. I have issues. I know.
Anyway, when something looks like this:
I feel the pressure in my chest building.
So to save his wife from a nervous breakdown, Andy decided that Sunday was the day to make it happen.
Here is the result:
Andy built an awesome little shelf for his car stuff and a workbench from cabinets we tore out of our old kitchen.
He said there are still a few more things he wants to do, so we aren't quite ready to cross it off the list, but it looks a million times better!
I'm proud of what Andy got done in one day. He really is organized when he has the time to make it happen!







No comments:
Post a Comment