Our house still has what I believe are the original window treatments. I'm sure in 1959 they cost a mint. They are good quality, but not our style and not of this era, so one at a time they are headed out the door.
We just replaced the curtains in the office, with special thanks to Ikea we were able to do the entire window covering for less than $25.
Andy hung the wire and put up the system and I sewed the curtains. If you come over, please don't look closely because I am for sure an amateur seamstress and many lines are not straight, but the curtains hang nice and look great in this room!
| Ooops. We need to patch the holes from the old curtain rod- we'll do that when we paint. |
![]() |
| I love this wire curtain hanging system- super cheap and super simple and you can replace the curtain any time with any fabric! |
| There are a couple of things we would do differently, but for a first, I think it looks pretty good! |




No comments:
Post a Comment