We've spent weeks getting ready: baking, prepping, planning....and I am just giddy with anticipation.
![]() |
| My collection of stuff that is going to the fundraiser! |
As you know, the theme is Black and White and we have put so much thought into the details; I can't wait to see how it all turns out! I promise to post pictures so you can feel like you were there.
By way of update: we are still waiting for a referral, but hope to have one exactly when it is time! Amazingly and wonderfully, our incredible friends and family have blessed us with almost $4000 through mail in and paypal donations. That means we are 1/5 of the way to our goal!
After our big event, I'll post another update and let you know a couple of things we plan to do to continue to raise funds- we want the party-goers to have a first chance to participate!
We've got the coolest thank you cards that will be going in the mail, soon, too for all of you who have expressed your support! All of this has kept me busy enough to not think about our wait....


No comments:
Post a Comment