The past two Sunday's we have been in a class with four other sets of parents adopting through our agency. Angel Dance puts on an amazing spread (of food) and brings in some experts in the field of adoption, they put together a HUGE binder of information and suggest great materials for reading later. The class gave Andy and I some good talking points and made us aware of things we hadn't thought of. I was honestly glad we hadn't parented yet, because I probably would have felt like we were the worst parents in the world! We really enjoyed these classes and are happy to have another thing crossed off our list of things to do!
In other news you know there is nothing else we can do! We have received our I171-H and sent it to our agency. Now we are literally just waiting for a
We are applying for a matching grant from Hand in Hand, so if we get that we will let you know!
Thanks for your prayers and love for us on this journey!

No comments:
Post a Comment