Wednesday, December 19, 2012

An update (aka we need your prayers!)

The only update I have is we need your prayers!

As you know, there was to be a small investigation regarding the birthfathers. Our lawyer went back to the embassy as requested on Monday and the consular told him he needed to bring back the birth mom. Hopefully, that happened today. After she goes back to the embassy, the paperwork has to be updated. I don't know the time frame on that at all. We are really praying that our departure of January 8 will hold. We have the tickets on hold until Friday and then we need to decide go/no go. Please pray for speed in this paperwork and that the kids visas are issued soon and that even if we have no news on Friday we are able to make a decision we are at peace with.



In the meantime, here are some more pictures of our children. Heaven help me, they are ridiculously cute. I am going to do a whole nother post on the photos Vaughn Malco took!










3 comments:

On the verge of a Disaster said...

Love them!!!

Chris said...

Goodness, goodness, goodness.. I love the pics they are truly beautiful children. We continue to pray.

Doug and Danielle said...

So cute!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet these peanuts. Praying, Praying, Praying!
Danielle