Wednesday, December 5, 2012

VISA!

We got Andy's Congolese Visa! A short 48 hours after we mailed it off, it was back in our mail box. How does God do that? I mean we didn't even have to sweat it out!

So, it looks like everything is a go for Sunday at 11:16 AM.



Pray for Andy as he travels. Like I said it has been really crazy for us these past days so he is exhausted! Just running around trying to tie all the loose ends up before he leaves and now he has to travel across the world and take care of this filing business. My prayer for him is that although it will be a long journey, he would be able to rest and the time in Congo would be sweet and not scary (not like he gets scared easily) or stressful (not like he gets stressed either) but anyway, a journey like this can be all of those things and I pray it is none of them.

The plan remains that right after the first of the year, I will leave and go pick up the kids. Although we really wanted them home by Christmas, it's actually really sweet that Andy and I will have one final anniversary (6 YEARS!) and one final Christmas on our own before our life dramatically changes.

Thank you so much for your prayers for us, friends! We really have seen God work in tremendous ways and we are excited to see the many more ways He will continue to do the same!

1 comment:

Mrs. Harris said...

What a crazy and exciting journey! We are excited for you guys and will keep you in our prayed for sure!