Monday, April 15, 2013

It's a.....

BOY!!!!


Of course, I have no idea what we are looking at here, but apparently this photo is from the bottom up
and the large thing on the left is a a penis leg and in the middle is a little penis. 
Here are our guesses before we found out. Honestly, until yesterday, I was pretty sure it was a girl. Then last night I had a dream it was a boy and the UltraSound tech kept slipping up and telling us it was a boy (which my mom insists happened, but I didn't hear it). And then the doctor asked what our hunches were and before we could answer quickly said, "what are your dreams saying? They are pretty telling, you know?". So then I was pretty sure. Or not. Check out my sign. 


Anyway, we went to the appointment this afternoon and told the tech not to tell us, but to write it down. Then we brought the note to my sweet friend Amanda and a few hours later she brought the gender reveal to us.


A box with balloons and an ice cream cake! It was actually her idea and I LOVED it!



Today was seriously such a special day and one we will tell our boy about for sure! Andy texted me this morning and said this (please disregard the mundane 'this is our normal life' texts):




No comments: