Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Wilson

I think the baby thinks Wilson is his father.

Wilson and I have a very specific cuddling position and it goes something like this: I lay down on the bed, Wilson waits with his head resting on the bed until I am ready, then he jumps up, gets on my right side and puts his head somewhere near or on my belly. Every.single.time he does this the baby moves. None of us, myself included, can make the baby move on command. The kids yell into my belly, Andy rubs kindly, I give it a good jiggle and still the baby will not respond. But Wilson with his head on belly instantly activates the baby to motion.

Fortunately, it is not possible that Wilson is the father. Unfortunately, the baby would look something like this:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got caught up on your blog! You are so open and honest and funny! Love the updates and the memories it brings back to me. So happy your parents are moving close to you! What a blessing! Be blessed and thanks for sharing your life!

my name is celina baldwin said...

Aw! Thanks, Marty!
I'm so glad to get to write all this stuff down so I can remember it later because it IS a whirlwind!