Now I'm just bored. When you clear your calendar to have a baby, there isn't much you can add in. So my days are spent trying to fill in the time so I don't obsess about every little feeling as 'the start of labor'.
"Was that a contraction?"
"Will today be the day?"
"Oh, that hurt. Must have been a contraction."
Instead of letting that consume my (whole) day, I'm filling my days with reading (check out the book list-->), napping, cleaning, reorganizing-again, shopping, walking, doing every natural thing I know to encourage labor and then basically waiting. It's not a ton of fun, but praise the Lord I am really not that uncomfortable. I feel good and I know the BBB's days in the womb are very limited, so I'm trying to enjoy these last days.
Regardless of my positivity, pray he comes soon.... preferably in August! Actually, preferably in the next 24 hours. Wait...was that a contraction???
| One day past my due date and still going strong |
5 comments:
Two days into school, and I think I'M having contractions.
Celina, Triple B will soon be poking his way into the world, I promise. And after that you will, on occasion, wish he was still in his warm womb inside of you. Enjoy your peace while you can, Sweetie :)
Celina, Triple B will soon be poking his way into the world, I promise. And after that you will, on occasion, wish he was still in his warm womb inside of you. Enjoy your peace while you can, Sweetie :)
Stalking your blog daily for news of BBB - Can't wait! Hope you're hanging in there; it's hot, hot, hot in IA!
You look amazing! One of these days I'd love to meet all 3 of your babies. And PS: we got our referral! Praying all the best for you!
Post a Comment