Friday, December 13, 2013

Avett: Three Months

Below is a careful selected montage of photos of the worlds cutest three month old baby.

3 Months old! 

This baby smiles all.the.time (except when it is time for his month-by-month photo shoot)

Cheese!

Speaking of cheese. More people named their baby "Cheese" last year than named their baby Avett. 

At 3 months, Avett is grabbing things, can sit in the bumbo and 'stands' when held. 


If you follow me on Instagram, then you've seen these already. If not, is this baby not adorable??
Loves to shop!
In an attempt at an artistic photo, I gave my super drooly baby a string of lit Christmas lights. (Note: I did not leave said baby unattended)
Super cute in his little activity gym...

One of my favorite photos of Avett.
These 4 big African men were literally fighting over who got to 'hold the baby'.
I love my friends!

Right??

Did I blog about Thanksgiving?? I don't think so. Anyway, here we are all together.
Vaughn is smiling enough for both he and Eloise.



No comments: