Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Eleven Months. ELEVEN!

Taking pictures of an eleven month old sitting still is like trying to get a mermaid, a unicorn, Bigfoot and Lochness all in the same room. It ain't happening. Luckily I hired a professional for the one year shoot. Maybe she can help. Or maybe I will give him a mild sedative- I haven't decided.

Anyway, if you want to know a little bit about Avett. I'll tell you.
  • He NEVER stops moving
  • Sadly, he is not a cuddler, but when he wakes up he does like to be carried around for a while
  • He is funny and loves to laugh and entertain
  • He loves to eat
  • He has dicovered the sand box and LOVES it!
  • Definitely a sensory seeker!  (Vaughn is my only sensory avoider)
  • He finally is saying "Mama" a little bit
  • He loves playing with his toys
  • He has taken two continuous steps on a couple of occasions
  • Uses all toys as leverage to get higher up. He's grounded from his cart because he just climbs it  


  • Loves to open and close anything!

    Smiley guy!


    Busy. Busy!

    The one shot that is maybe like our other yellow chair shots!

    Now climbing anything near you!


    Loves to be held. Or not.

    What 90% of the shots from this shoot look like: blurred images of a fast moving baby!

No comments: