(This post is for my Momma who hasn't seen the kids room yet.)
We LOVE how it turned out and now we can't WAIT to have kids in there!
Just a quick look at it before when it was our guest room:
And now....after!
 |
| The dresser was painted by my momma and the knobs are fabric covered by yours truly |
 |
| Rug from Ikea in the 'as-is' section |
 |
| Malco's bed (forgive the stuff, we're starting to get ready for our trip!) |
 |
Winner's bed. These are bunk beds that we got on Craigslist for such a good deal! We'll put them together as bunk beds as a fun treat later on. |
 |
| Bookshelf painted the same color as the dresser |
 |
| Vintage chair that will be replaced with a rocker as soon as I can find one |
 |
| View from the door |
 |
| I love this little soft globe I found at a toy store |
 |
| Babies here! |
 |
| Lovely little toys I found in Uganda |
1 comment:
you know i your remodels...so of course I love this. Great job!
Post a Comment