Last night my sister in law sent us the best pizza, wings and fried bread we have had in a long time. Being from upstate New York, I LOVE chicken wings, but last night I got schooled by my daughter on how exactly you eat them.
I had eaten about 5 chicken wings and she had eaten two. Her bones were stripped. And I mean stripped of all meat, gristle (sorry!) and anything else remotely edible. She looked at my plate of bones and said in a combination of French and English (the kids are learning SO fast!), "Mama, give me the bones, I'll clean them for you."
Here is the before and after.
We make a perfect chicken-bone-eating team.

4 comments:
Ha! Have the same experiance with my husband! I love your blog and we so relate to some of your stories in the cultural differences and being a mom. :)
Celina, sounds like you and Andy are learning some French at the same time Vaughn and Elouise area learning English. Awesome :)
Post a Comment