Tonight at the dinner table I told Vaughn that we would do something 'someday'. Andy quickly said, "Don't tell him we will do something s-o-m-e-d-a-y anymore. I told him that the other day and he said, 'Wow. A lot of things that day'.
We laughed and then Andy said, 'go ahead and ask him.'
So I said, 'Vaughn what will we do someday?'
He said, 'Oh...lotta things! Ride bikes, go see Coco and Grandpa, Tante Betsy will come, we'll get ice cream. So busy that day, I am going to be so tired!'
We moved onto talking about FuFu (a Congolese staple food) and Vaughn told me he could make FuFu so I said he could try it and even if it didn't turn out,
we he would eat it. He asked if we could make it tomorrow and I said, 'I have a little extra work to do tomorrow, so not tomorrow, but maybe Thursday.' He seemed satisfied with that until I said, 'No, not Thursday, you can make FuFu
someday.' He got the joke and we all cracked up.
So many things we'll all do...
someday.
2 comments:
I like the someday that they will come visit Coco and Grandpa...that will be the day.
I like the someday that they will come visit Coco and Grandpa...that will be the day.
Post a Comment